Additional Fees

I live in Massachusetts, I have had a problem off and on over the last three months with the water. I have purchased it from Stop and Shop, CVS, the liquor store, small convenience store and Whole Foods.

Certain batches for awhile are okay and then a new delivery and the water is horrible. I can't even describe it other than it has a chemically, burn to it. When you boil it, it's even worse. Stop and Shop has pretty much stopped putting their cases on sale, so have other stores.

The local liquor store's bottles had bubbles in them, but the water tasted fine until they got a new delivery and now it's not drinkable. Not sure where this water is coming from or what they're doing to it but its got to be dangerous. I don't care about their filtration process because the water just isn't drinkable.

Who will investigate them, test their water? Stop them from selling this chemically tasting, nasty water?

Product or Service Mentioned: Poland Spring Bottled Water.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want the Attorney General or EPA to find out what's going on with their water before it becomes a huge scandal in the media.

Comments

I live in CT and have always drank Poland Springs. I opened a gallon jug yesterday and it tastes like plastic and a chemical element.

I don't know if it's harmful but I do have a slight burning in my stomach. I too bought it at Stop&Shop.

I wrote to the company but haven't heard anything yet. The next jug I opened was fine but it had a different exp date and code