West Hartford, CT, USA

At work, my coworker and i were supplied poland spring water bottles. I was the first to open and drink mine.

I noticed it smelled and tasted odd, some strange mix between vinegar and salad dressing. Initially, I ignored it, as it was a busy day and I needed to focus. Soon, after drinking, i began to feel faint, weak, and nauseous. During our break, my coworker opened his and also noticed the strange smell and funky taste.

He also began to feel ill, feeling dizzy and as if he had to vomit. We both feel very sick right now and will never consume or buy poland spring ever again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Poland Spring Bottled Water.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I had to leave work because I vomited 3 time after drinking a bottle of Poland spring. Not the first time either.

Feeling the exact same way and when I brought it to the attention of the distributor their comment was, "It has a minimal after taste" WHAT???? I will NEVER buy Poland Spring again...the plastic bottles felt weak too...I bet we were drinking the plastic after effects!