State: Maine Product: Poland Spring Bottled Water Clear all filters (2 of 69 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
5/31/2020 expiration date - please avoid It tastes like gasoline! It is a Poland spring gallon - will photograph bottle with expiration date and other numbers. It was purchased yesterday at shop rite in Chatham, NJ Taken out of the car immediately and brought into...

Same experience here. The water tasted so gross and off. Returning it to the store, for sure.

View more comments
Review
Product
Poland Spring Bottled Water
Cons
  • I am afraid there is something harmful in it
  • Toxic taste
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Bitter Spring Water
  • Poland Spring Water Metallic Tast
  • Harmful Water
Im mortified. My young son was drinking a bottle of Poland Springs water (from a 24 pack ) he nearly swallowed a clear strange ball. What is this? Is he in danger? Is it toxic? Please answer me. What if he had choked? enocturnallyyours@yahoo.com

Update: My son played a terrible trick on me. He had gotten this thing called an orbies (not sure if that's spelled right) and put it in his Poland Springs water bottle.

He then proceeded to tell me that he had nearly swallowed it and that it had come in the bottle. I immediately called Poland Springs back and let then know about the prank he pulled on me. Poland Springs took my report very seriously.

They took down all the information I gave them, offered me a shipping label so I could mail the bottle in question and another bottle from the case so they could test it, and offered to reimburse me for my purchase. Sorry for any confusion my review may have caused.

Review
Product
Poland Spring Bottled Water

Contact Poland Spring Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Nestle Waters of North America Inc.
900 Long Ridge Road Building 2