1.3

Scheduled delivery for Friday 1-4pm, never came.They claimed I wasn't home, I was home the entire time.

Rescheduled to Saturday same time, never came. Called up again was now told the trucks had an issue which is why the deliveries never came on Friday and Saturday, told me they would be delivered on Monday same time. Monday 1-4pm the delivery never came.

When I called up customer service Monday at around 530pm they informed me my delivery had now been changed to Tuesday morning with ZERO notification to me.

I was furious, requested a cancellation immediately and will never order from Poland Spring Direct again.

I am in Manhattan and ran into this, I can't imagine how they'd handle an order outside NYC.Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Poland Spring. The most disappointing about poland spring delivery service at Poland Spring was customer service and accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poland Spring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Poland Spring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poland Spring?

Comments