Mandarin Orange water was my only beverage for many years. I cannot stand the orange flavor water they replaced it with.

I bought my usual batch of 8 liter bottles of the new orange water, thinking they had just changed the name of the flavor. Well, I'm most of the way through those bottles, and I don't like that horrible flavor any more than the first sip. There's no way they actually tested this flavor with their customers.

IT'S HORRIBLE!

IT HAS A FAKE, CHEMICAL FLAVOR.

I'm switching to another brand, even if I get just plain sparking water. They've made a terrible business decision with this switch.

Comments

I agree with this comment 100%. I had the exact same experience.

I absolutely hate the new flavor. After drinking mandarin orange for years, I have been trying different brands to replace it. I was drinking a new brand at lunch the other day. A complete stranger walked by me and asked how I liked the brand because he was looking for something to replace Poland Spring Mandarin Orange.

He hated the new orange product too! Try drinking it Poland Springs before selling it!

Poland Spring Reviews