I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging.The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over.

It is very embarrassing for my guests. I even use the 5 gallon for my water dispenser. I can no longer use the 16.9 oz bottles because of the cardboard issue. I'm sure your company turns a pretty profit.

I don't think you should devalue your renapacking that takes away the quality of your packaging.

Brenda Bolarinho

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Poland Spring and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poland Spring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Poland Spring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poland Spring?

Comments

Really? The lack of cardboard packing is an embarrassment to your guests? Here's a solution; Dump those guests and find replacements who are less fragile.