I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging.The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over.
It is very embarrassing for my guests. I even use the 5 gallon for my water dispenser. I can no longer use the 16.9 oz bottles because of the cardboard issue. I'm sure your company turns a pretty profit.
I don't think you should devalue your renapacking that takes away the quality of your packaging.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Poland Spring Water
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I bought 2.5gallon of poland spring yesterday and today when I my child asked me for a glass of water the water had something inside it was durty and had..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005. For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded..."
- "I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."