I bought 2.5gallon of poland spring yesterday and today when I my child asked me for a glass of water the water had something inside it was durty and had like brown staff inside, like mold uhhhhh this is the first time that I saw that and I been buying that water for so many years
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "It was purchased January 2nd, 2017. First time I've been disappointed. This was like biting into crumbs and dried jewy fruit. Dehydrated fruit goo. Thew it all away. Yeah, i..."
- "I brought a gronk monsyer for work and took a sip about an hour later . It felt as if something was in the can so i poured the drink..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I just want my money..."
- "I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time. I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on..."
- "I took my car in today to get a warranty for my dash because it is warp and it falls under the warranty to get fix but they told me..."