Review Rating
Product:
Most Helpful
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
5/31/2020 expiration date - please avoid It tastes like gasoline! It is a Poland spring gallon - will photograph bottle with expiration date and other numbers. It was purchased yesterday at shop rite in Chatham, NJ Taken out of the car immediately and brought into...
ELL

Same experience here. The water tasted so gross and off. Returning it to the store, for sure.

K.Eli

My family got a gallon last week too in this same bottle and it didn't taste right. I tasted like we were drinking the plastic that the bottle came in!

Poland, Maine
I didn't like
  • Toxic taste
  • I am afraid there is something harmful in it
  • Customer service

Poland Spring - Disingenuous company, avoid at all costs

I signed up for their special where you get 50% off on your first delivery, free first delivery and free water cooler rental with automatic monthly service. The company billed me as there was no special at all. I called the customer service the day after delivery and waited 50 minutes to speak with Kristen who said she would take care of the billing problem. Initially the problem was fixed, but a week later even more charges appeared. I called customer service and waited 57 minutes to speak with Julian to fix the billing problems and cancel my account. Hopefully this is my last contact with them. Very poor customer service and billing problems galore. I would highly advise staying away from this company.
Show

Poland spring company is a joke .

they never answer they phone .you can't delete you account only can change it . they take out any amount of money they want i am sick Bullshit of they ***
Additional Fees
I didn't like
  • Customer service horrible

Poland Spring - Unreliable service and hour long wait for customer service

Poland Springs does not adhere to the delivery dates they tell their customers. You basically never know when your delivery is arriving or when to leave your empty 5 gallon containers outside for pickup. When you call to speak with customer service it is a minimum 25 minute wait time or, like today, they said it will be an hour wait. This "convenient" service is not worth it. I would strongly recommend finding a company other than Poland Springs!

Poland Spring - Really am disappointed

My husband was asked for 3 years to have this delivery service as Poland Springs service firefighter services throughout the country. The hours are when everyone works for delivery, the customer service is terrible. I have my water delivered and have to wait over a week for an invoice. It’s tough when you have to budget and don’t know when the money will be debited from your account. Wait times for customer service are from 15-25+ minutes. I work when they are at work so I do not have time to wait on the phone. Am really thinking about canceling the service all together. I will do my best to try and discuss this with them in person, but the job I have I can’t always answer the phone unless it’s a life/death emergency.
1.9
Additional Fees
Show

Poland Spring - Seeds in water and it looks like paper or something. I sent you pictures on your Facebook sight

Bought 2 50.7 ounce bottles of your water at WaWa in New Jersey on Saturday. Sunday morning there were bubbles, looked like seeds and paper or some whit foreign object in the bottle. On your Facebook page I sent you pictures. Complained and haven’t heard anything. I started drinking it and it didn’t taste like your water. So I asked my daughter to look at it, no more will I buy your water!!! You haven’t gotten back to me yet? So maybe should report your water?

Poland Spring in West Springfield Town, Massachusetts - High price bottle water

Why to they continue to sell in BJ store for a high price in Florida?
1.6
West Springfield Town, Massachusetts

Poland Spring - Funny Aftertaste

I order 16.9 oz cases of water for the office. We usually go through 6-8 cases per month and I order every 2 wks. My last order was Jan 17th. The 1st 2 cases were fine but the 3rd was terrible, so we tossed it. The 4th was a *** shoot. My boss mentioned the aftertaste to me on Fri. She thought it was just her and I was thinking it was just me. Now I know we're not crazy! What is going on with the water? We also used to order their Sparking water. But they changed the bottle and the taste changed. Everyone in the office hated it! Now we've got to find another water company- one that tastes like plain old water. Sad
Show
This company is very bad I’m very frustrated because I ask if they can change the water dispenser and they tell me they will deliver next deliver day and my husband take the day off to wait for them and I call to make shure if they came at the and of the day told me...
1.7

Poland Spring - Plastic tasting water

I recently bought two cases of Poland Spring bottled water (16.9 fluid ounce size). Both cases of water had an awful taste.. like a chemical/ plastic taste . I won’t be purchasing PS anymore.

Contact Poland Spring Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Nestle Waters of North America Inc.
900 Long Ridge Road Building 2
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
United States
All Poland Spring Contacts

Poland Spring Products and Services Reviews

Poland Spring - Smells like a sewer

Smells like a sewerAnd taste nasty I am not satisfied with this at all and I always use Poland Spring before and the only reason I bought it is because they ran out of filters for my filter water I’d like to know if there’s any other complaints written about this