Filter by rating
Product:
Most Helpful
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
Poland Spring - Tastes like gasoline
5/31/2020 expiration date - please avoid It tastes like gasoline! It is a Poland spring gallon - will photograph bottle with expiration date and other numbers. It was purchased yesterday at shop rite in Chatham, NJ Taken out of the car immediately and brought into...
ELL

Same experience here. The water tasted so gross and off. Returning it to the store, for sure.

K.Eli

My family got a gallon last week too in this same bottle and it didn't taste right. I tasted like we were drinking the plastic that the bottle came in!

Poland, Maine
  • Accountability
  • I am afraid there is something harmful in it
  • Toxic taste

Poland Spring in Taunton, Massachusetts - Pin hole in water bottles

I purchased three cases of water and each case had 6 bottles with pin holes in them at the top And the water leaking out .I was very disappointed and I am a senior citizen so it is hard for me to pick them up so I could not go back with them I asked if the would replace one case for me and they wound not do any thing.i was very disappointed. I would like to hear back from someone Email funyldy04 @yahoo.com Thank you Carol Coscia
5.0

Poland Spring in Stamford, Connecticut - Complaint

So many complaints I can’t list them all
Show

Poland Spring in Poland, Maine - Delivery service just gets more infuriating while prices rise

Do you have an upcoming delivery? No you don't! Despite what it says on their website, you either have a delivery date that is later than one listed, or better, your delivery date was today! And you had no warning. And now the number of bottles in your garage has doubled. Wtf Want to stop the madness by skipping your upcoming deliveries? Be careful, there's a skip fee. Sarcastic BTW, the prices just went up again. Angry This is a day in my life as a Poland Springs customer. I'm done. Once this round of bottles is empty, I will begin the probably arduous process of cancelling my account. What a POS company Poland Springs has become.
1.3
Poland, Maine
I liked
  • Water
  • Unreliable delivery schedule
  • Price hikes
  • Fees
Show

Poland Spring - The best water in the world!!!!!!

You have the best water! I only like your water! When we go to the store l always tell my mom to bye your water!! Thank you for being the best water company around!!!
4.6
I liked
  • This water
  • Your water
Show
Hey all.. So, I’ve always been super picky about bottled water. I refuse to buy the purified types because I could just drink tap water if I wanted that. But anyway...my SO always buys the cases of 16oz PS and,while I prefer another brand, I drink it because it’s...
3.0
Greenburgh, New York

Poland Spring - Not a complaint

Where can I buy your 12oz to go size 12 pk? I live in NJ, zipcode 08901?

Poland Spring - Free six pack spring water

Office closedno compaint just eant theFRRE COUPON FOR 8PK FLAVORED SPARKLING WATER Nancy Amatucci 1209 Ocean Street#112 Marshfield Ma.02050 the site to enter info there was nowhere to get the coupon please send

Poland Spring - Disingenuous company, avoid at all costs

I signed up for their special where you get 50% off on your first delivery, free first delivery and free water cooler rental with automatic monthly service. The company billed me as there was no special at all. I called the customer service the day after delivery and waited 50 minutes to speak with Kristen who said she would take care of the billing problem. Initially the problem was fixed, but a week later even more charges appeared. I called customer service and waited 57 minutes to speak with Julian to fix the billing problems and cancel my account. Hopefully this is my last contact with them. Very poor customer service and billing problems galore. I would highly advise staying away from this company.
Show

Poland spring company is a joke .

they never answer they phone .you can't delete you account only can change it . they take out any amount of money they want i am sick Bullshit of they ***
  • Customer service horrible

Contact Poland Spring Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Nestle Waters of North America Inc.
900 Long Ridge Road Building 2
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
United States
All Poland Spring Contacts

Poland Spring - Unreliable service and hour long wait for customer service

Poland Springs does not adhere to the delivery dates they tell their customers. You basically never know when your delivery is arriving or when to leave your empty 5 gallon containers outside for pickup. When you call to speak with customer service it is a minimum 25 minute wait time or, like today, they said it will be an hour wait. This "convenient" service is not worth it. I would strongly recommend finding a company other than Poland Springs!