Strange plastic capsule in the Poland spring water bottle
Some strange plastic material in the Poland spring water bottle. On touching, it felt like sticky gooey transparent two halves of a capsule. It was sticky to the fingers and was dissolving on rubbing it. Attached are the pictures of the substance, no idea what it is. Could not find any Poland Spring corporate website to report adverse effect or defect reporting site.
The full pack of 24 bottles was bought from Costco.
P.S. Need to complete 100 words, so just going to add some nonsense here.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Knowing what is in the water
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was eating a bowl of your delicious chicken and noodle soup, when I bit down on what I thought was a chicken bone. After I pulled it out of..."
- "On Christmas eve, I went to the Arden Way location due to proximity. Big mistake !! I paid for my order online, got my confirmation number and thought I was..."
- "...What a sorprise we had when we saw this inside the beans can, it is at the center of the can and has mold or kind of hair growing..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement. Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking! Half dead and..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..."