New York, New York

today I call them try to have my account cancel, then they told me I got to bring the water cooler back to them which I paid 259.99 dollar buy two years ago. They offer me 2 options, bring back water cooler or pay another 259.99 buy my own water cooler....

And their representive did not listen, and keep telling me I do no own that water cooler. Later I had ask for her supervisor, and his name is Brett, he said they made mistake which put my 259.99 as credit, so I did not buy, so they have rights charge me rental fee (I don't believe that kind of BS, will you put 259.99 dollar credit on Poland spring?) until what he said I found they are charging me the cooler rental fee past 2 years.

They refuse to give back the overcharge money which is cooler rental fee I am not responsible for, and tell me either they bring back cooler or I make another 259.99 payment for buy my own water cooler, or his company bring this issue to the money collection company ruin my credit score if I do not take the options they offer. Sorry, English is my second language, you might have diffcute time understand me, but that is my true experience, please report them to BBB, which I just did today

Comments