Due to my dietary needs, I drink approx 1 gallon of water daily. I usually drink the water directly from the gallon bottle.

Have had to switch from Poland Spring gallon to a different brand a few months ago due to a very chemical taste and chemical smell from Poland Spring. I was getting them from my local dollar store and immediately discontinued use and started buying a generic grocery store brand instead, which tasted like natural water. A few days ago,I asked my son to pick me up some water and he bought me 6 gallons of Poland Spring. I am very disappointed to report that many months later, the problem is the same.

The water has a very metallic/chemical taste and both the water and bottle smells horrid. Very "plastic-y" very chemical.

I opened all 6 gallon jugs purchased by my son, and both my son and husband agree the taste and odor are not normal for bottled water. Shame on this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Poland Spring Bottled Water.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: PLEASE FIND AND RESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS POOR QUALITY OF WATER.

Poland Spring Cons: Toxic taste.

• Bottled Water