This is the second time this happened to me where i bought Poland Spring water from Costco and BJ's.Either the stores stock their water bottles near the liquid soap/detergent area or someone at the Poland Spring's warehouse accidentally spilled soap into the water supply.

I just recently bought a 32 bottle case and every single bottle smelled of soap and tasted like it. I took a large gulp from the first cold bottle and immediately got sick as I vomitted several times. I will never buy Poland Spring water at either of these stores.

I may have to resort to drinking another competitors water.You would think someone would have contacted these stores to tell them not to store water near the detergents.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Poland Spring. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poland Spring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Poland Spring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poland Spring?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1075406

It's Dec 2015 and the same thing happened to me from Costco brand except i didn't gulp and throw up!! Threw them in the rash